GOOGLE Custom Search

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How Wil It Like...........?

How will it like working offshore on the wavy platform?

(This is not the platform I'm going to work on)

Will I be able to adapt to the boring offshore life? Well, I think the activities I have in the middle of the see are only limited to checking on the dolphins hoping out from the sea surface and staring at the stary stary sky at night. hhhmm......at least I will not feel bored looking at them.

How will it like staying in Miri, a small queit town? The last time I went there, the street was deserted even only at 8pm!

How will it be working with this Shell?

(I love this picture. I got it from one of the SRD document Shell sent to me)

Will I be able to cope with the training and 3 monthly evaluation? Will I be able to adapt to their working environment and cultural? Will my collegues be friendly to me and guide me patiently just like my current company?

Most importantly, is this what I want???

No comments:

Post a Comment