GOOGLE Custom Search

Friday, March 20, 2009

Letter from my sponsor kid Thailand


I received a letter from my sponsor kid yesterday. Her name is Rodphon from Thailand. She 10 years old. The letter was written in Thai language and is translated into English by Volunteer from World Vision.

The letter was about her hobby and what she normally do at home. Even though it's just a simple letter, it put a smile on my face. I feel very happy and sweet. She even drew flower underneath the letter. But I guess because she got limited colour pencil, she only used green, red colour pencil and normal pencil to colour the flower. See! How lucky we are? Remember when we were young we used to colour pencils that have complete set of 36 colours. The minimum types of colour we had was like... 12 colours?

I really hope to become her close friend one day. Beside giving her financial support, also guide her and give her advise on her problems. Will work hard to build up our relationship.

1 comment:

  1. sweet i wanna seee... heheheehhe.. it's good, ying.. to help them.. i'll do it when i got promoted..

    ReplyDelete