GOOGLE Custom Search

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Aficionado~~~

Just learned a new word today. Aficionado~ Meaning an enthusiastic admirer, a fan. Don't know why, I found this word sounds cool and very nice to say. Hihi.. So please pardon me for writing an article using "aficionado" (Pitty me la.. very sian of work d)

I'm an aficionado of LEE HOM!!
(Man!! isn't he handsome?)

(*drooling*)

Aficionado of Ipoh food!


















(dim sum, ho fan, tau fu fah, nga choi gai etc. etc)



Aficionado of anime and manga!























(Basically all anime and manga with cool and handsome character la)



Aficionado of cheese cake!

(yum yum~~~)

Aficionado of coffee!


In a nut shell, I'm an aficionado of handsome guy and nice food~~~~~ muahahaha

10 comments:

  1. Didn't say, didn't put also... I lost to Leehom already... Sob sob... I go find my Marie Digby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go find loooo... I know deep down in your heart u wan marie digby also 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.. the guy with the scar on his face.. what's his name again? Tianshi??

    I remembered u were C.R.A.Z.Y about him last time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh okies, I admit I'm not a big fan of him hahahahahaha

    Well, at least I got the "shi" right ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ALSO MIss ipoh fudddddd omg *crazy dy in Kerteh* Lee Hom tak hensem PONNNNn HAAHHAHAHAahaha

    -Chui Chui-

    ReplyDelete
  6. yalo! one day v go back n makan again
    !

    ReplyDelete