GOOGLE Custom Search

Monday, August 3, 2009

Good Bye Titan

Titan Petchem is the company where I did my internship. It is also where I got my first job.


In Titan, I met a group of interesting friends here.


Energetic, funny, sacarstic sometime, easy going, open minded, fun are the words that perfectly describe this group of people. With them, you will never feel bored! One person I must really thank to is my supervisor during my internship, Won. He was my hang out buddy during my internship. He always likes to gather his friends in his house and organizes some small event, such as photo sharing session, drinking session and so on. He is the one that introduce this group of friends to me.

In Titan, I met someone who tought me and guided me patiently - My Boss, Tee Soon Tak (though he never want to admit that he is our boss)

(short hair guy that stood beside me)

We called him monk because he got a very short hair and he's a vegetarian. hahaha... jahat!

And also someone that feed me with knowledge, AND FOOD! - Ho Sze Sing


I knew him during my internship. And we got closer when I was in same team with him when I work on shift. He is the superintendent of the team. He's one my Operation Si Fu. He tought me a lot of things about process operation. He also helped me a lot with my work. Besides, he is also my snack provider, espeacially during night shift. hihi.. We had became good friend. We can share our thoughts and even crap nonsense for whole day long!

Housemates!! Never forget you all la!


Vivien! The Bao Zou Po! She's my hang out buddy and drinking buddy. She is also my chef! (Looks like there are a lot of people feed me here) She is a good friend of mine. People always thought we are sisters leh. Funny, easy going, pretty and smart! Still single and available o!


Dennis! Another drinking kaki and talk crap kaki. He can cook very well too! His asam laksa and prawns! Thumbs up! Both Vivien and Dennis really take care of me a lot when I was in Johor.

Eventually, Titan and Johor has become my another home. I grew up a lot here, knowledge and exprience wise, not to mention physical wise too. haha! This is the second time I leave Titan, for money! hahah.. money minded. I thought since this is the second time I leave Titan, I'll will not be so sad. Cause when the first time I left Titan, even though I know I will miss everyone there, I never cry at all, not even feel like crying. However, this time, I cried! In front of my friend somemore. Damn embarrassing! Unbelievable! Thanks to Won's email I supposed. (Luckily I managed to hold my tears when I say goodbye to Tee and Ho.) Haih! So sad! I really really miss you all!!!!

Good luck and all the best to all of you. Thanks for everything! Keep in touch ya!

Oh ya before I forgot.

This is my work desk in office


On the right, is my lovely little plant.


On the left, is my Lee Hom calender! One of the thing the can cheer me up when I was tired.


Wait! There is something else behind Lee Hom calender!


I left it on my desk for the new comer. Gee, I wonder he will thank me or not.....

1 comment:

  1. wah... the new comer will love you if he's a guy.. on the other hand, will hate you if she is a girl.. haha

    ei, u really love leehom till even now...

    ReplyDelete